Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A perfectly pink baby shower...

These posts are obviously "catch ups" and are posted months after the fact. It's for my records and for posterity's sake. The events of the past few months are too important to not have posts up for :)


Back in October …a couple weeks after our lovely Elaina was born my dearest Jodi and sister Steph hosted a baby shower for us. 

It was perfectly pink and pretty and sweet.  Jodi has a thing for details it was everything you could imagine. We were blessed with so many gifts and everyone took turns holding her sweetness.She met her Great Grandma Baker and so many of our friends and relatives. The food was amazing and the company great of course. We are so blessed!

prettiest pink decor and food - in the back ground Stephy is setting up...her home is so picture perfect and pretty.






details like the No. 4 are Jodi's specialties

My sister Andrea did up the favours.

The cupcakes were from my dear friend Vanessa of Vanessa's Cupcakery and Confections.

My mom and grandma holding Baby Telis - Stephy's babe and Elaina's first cousin.




My Jodi - party planner extraordinaire!




No comments:

Search This Blog