Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

More than you can handle?

Yesterday someone asked me how I'm getting through the days...

They were referring to that fact that these 2 beautiful girls from Korea...


joined our family for 7 weeks. That's right, I now care for 5 kids...


No biggie.... except I look like this...


That's right, in case you forgot, I'm 31 weeks pregnant. So if your math is on target, I'll be 38 weeks when they go home... (which means if I went early, they'd be here when I deliver).

Anyways, back to the start, someone asked me how I'm doing this without falling apart, and my reply was not cliche in any way...it was and is by GRACE. The grace of God. Every day, every moment. I'm reminded that it is wrong to say that "God doesn't give us more than we can handle"... he does give us more than we can handle, all the time. He gives us more than we can handle, but never more than HE can handle, never more than His grace is sufficient for. 

So that's how I smile, and try to do it with a song and keep busy and keep on keeping on and living through the laughter and the fights, and the struggles of having 2 extra kids, who speak english as a second language in my home.  GRACE. It's more than enough :)

1 comment:

Estelle said...

Tammara! You are an inspiration! Love you! :)

Search This Blog