Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tuesday's Thoughts

I was over at Katharine's Blog today and thought I'd copy her idea for today's post, just to get myself writing again.

For Today...

Outside my window... 
            I can enjoy the flowers, herbs and veggies I planted in urns/ boxes on our back deck.


I am thinking...  
           I should pull out my day timer in case I'm forgetting somewhere I'm supposed to go today  

I am thankful...  
           for the great visit and dinner with friends and their kids last night. mmmm homemade perogies~!

In the kitchen... 
            a plate of muffins is calling my name.


I am wearing...   
             yoga pants and a blue t-shirt, standard home school mom attire.
I am going...  
             to my midwives appointment tomorrow. I'm 21 weeks!

I am wondering... 
            when I should schedule the boys' haircuts? Buzzed for the summer!
I am reading... 
            The Well Educated Mind by Susan Wise Bauer - it's challenging but awesome!

I am hoping... 
            The dirt I ordered comes on Thursday so I can finish planting the raised veggie gardens. 
            It was supposed to arrive yesterday.

I am looking forward to...   
           Chris' cousins wedding on Saturday. I love a good wedding!

Around the house...  
           I need to get the office cleaned and organized, but I'm very afraid...  
                                                                                             maybe we'll go to the zoo today instead!
I am pondering... how to celebrate our anniversary next week - 14 years 



One of my favorite things...  a good cup of coffee with a great friend.


Here's one of the better shots I took from the fireworks at the Virgil Stampede on Victoria Day - Happy Summer everyone~!

No comments:

Search This Blog