Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 in 30 April Week Two

APRIL WEEK TWO - Check In

  1. a) Something that needs to be done daily (Stop, Start or Continue)

Go for a walk, or some form of exercise each day, as I continue to drink more water. Well, the water thing is going ok, the walk thing 3 out of 7 days. Need to work on that.
  1. b) One time practical project that needs to be knocked off the 2011 list.

Paint the Downstairs Bathroom
I have not started this project as the SUN finally came out in Niagara and decided to spend those hours outside cleaning up the yard, etc.
  1. c) Personal Creative Project

Bake bread (from scratch); Up my blogging to twice a week consistently.
I have also not made the bread (went for squash soup instead) and I'm lucky to have gotten this blog in by today (Sunday - not because I've been busy, but because I'm trying to adjust to all the changes in my life and I've been in a rut when it comes to writing - a rut based on fear and lack of focus. I"m hoping to change that starting today.

No comments:

Search This Blog