Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

3 in 30 March Week Four

3 in 30 Closing Comments on March...

Again, I cannot complain, another good week goal-wise.

Overall 2011 Goal: SIMPLIFY LIFE

My March Goals Status:

a) Something that needs to be done daily (Stop, Start or Continue)

Stick to one time a day of logging on.

I had a couple of bad days this week, when for some reason I kept checking on again and again for a couple days. Then I snapped out of it, and missed a couple days, and now we're back to the daily routine. I have no idea why that happened.

b) One time practical project that needs to be knocked off the 2011 list.

Organizing the Office, primarily the Library

So the books are organized...


BEFORE AFTER


...and I have 4 days to get to the "office side of room". Since this is primarily the husbands domain, I've been procrastinating, but I've noticed that when the desk in there is clean, he uses it, when it looks like it currently does, he clutters up MY spaces. So it's more motivation to get er done!

see why i shutter?


c) Personal Creative Project

I did a bit of writing, have written a couple unfinised lists for creative projects, but I did start our FAMILY MISSION STATEMENT and HOMESCHOOLING MISSION STATEMENTS, which will be featured in a later post J I also, did a lot of reading again.

As the date of my job wrapping up nears I find myself in this really weird place mentally and emotionally, the fact that it co-incides with a dear friend moving out to Sasketchewan on the same day makes it all the weirder. It feels literally like the end of an era - and well, maybe it as. It was almost 17 years afterall. But it's this mamoth thing, that isn't really mammoth. So dear readers, I'm not sure what is on the other side of Thursday (April I know) - but it's gonna be good.

Proposed Goals for APRIL

  1. a) Something that needs to be done daily (Stop, Start or Continue)

Go for a walk, or some form of exercise each day, as I continue to drink more water.
  1. b) One time practical project that needs to be knocked off the 2011 list.

Paint the Downstairs Bathroom
  1. c) Personal Creative Project

Bake bread (from scratch)

No comments:

Search This Blog