Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Garden Update


So, it's all been very early this year. The harvesting of the garden that is. I've already had to do a batch of canning, and I've got 2 1/2 small bushels of tomatoes waiting on the counter for canning in the next couple days. yikes!

It's been a great year for my garden. We've feasted on salads (Butter Crunch lettuce, cucumbers, red pe and tomatoes) Celery, zucchini and baby eggplant...they are so cute!

We also have enjoyed many herbs (I need to explore how to dry and store these - anybody)

I look forward to harvesting our pumpkins (4) and ornamental corn for our front porch displays next month.

i love my garden - it is my yoga - but now that the season is almost over, what shall i do? maybe I'll take yoga...

No comments:

Search This Blog